Shift: Monday to Sunday Working hours: 36 hours per week
Initially a 3 months contract
£20ltd per hour
The London Borough of Hillingdon are recruiting for a Telecare Officer to support the digital upgrade Programme.
The Telecare Support Officer will be responsible for supporting clients in the migration of their analogue phone line to a digital connection, carrying out client reviews and survey over the phone and scheduling appointments for equipment replacement.
- Support Hillingdon call centre in the migration of analogue to digital TEC equipment
- Carrying out telephone surveys and responds to enquiries and follow through queries with appropriate course of action
- Prioritise and log all call activities (call reason and call action) and update the Telecare call handling system (Jontek answerlink)
- Contact service user / carers by telephone and carry out telephone surveys and reviews and book an appointment for an installer to visit the person at home.
- Ensure follow up are completed effectively and timely.
- Update adult social care IT systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be the lead Customer Services for all query pertaining to the digital upgrade of the telecare equipment.
- Work closely with Hillingdon call centre and the provider of the call response service
- Work in partnership and close liaison with other health, social care and voluntary sector partners as required.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Have an understanding and interest in Telecare technology.
- Experience of call handling platform
- Enjoy working with people who are older or who have complex health needs
- Can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of keeping detailed records and notes including databases
- Good organisational skills, be able to prioritise work and work under pressure
- Good level of general education to GCSE or similar
- Experience in Telecare installation, assessment or call handling
- Ability to prioritise your work and use own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility & responsiveness
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour
- Location: Uxbridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-24 16:25:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Decorator Technician