Building Safety Manager
Our client within the Housing Sector based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Building Safety Delivery Manager to join their Team.
This is a full time, permanent role set to start as soon as possible, the ideal candidate would have experience working within a Housing Sector or similar and have an extensive understanding of the Building Safety Act and Fire Safety Act and related regulation
The purpose of the role to lead on the commission, management, and delivery of complex remediation projects to achieve budget, time, quality targets and manage customers and stakeholder interaction.
Working with our consultants and building safety team, the Building Safety Delivery Manager will develop due diligence files on all the blocks in this remediation project to establish remediation requirements and then oversee tendering for each project with the appointment of a suitable contractor.
The Building Safety Delivery Manager will drive the on-site delivery with he appointed contractor and design teams to provide assurance that these buildings are remediated with details of the construction and products used so that the buildings can be risk rated during and after completion.
- Degree or professional qualification in property, development, construction, or a related field or extensive experience.
- Expert understanding of the Building Safety Act and Fire Safety Act and related regulation.
- Expert understanding of project management principles and risk analysis skills.
- Experience of using SDS Sequel cash flowing software is desirable.
- MCIOB, MRICS, NEBOSH Fire Safety, Institute of Fire Engineers, HNC Construction
Our client is looking to move quickly and are offering £67,000 per annum to join their team, if interested or require more information please feel free to get in touch on 01772208967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £67000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-19 18:13:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Decorator Technician