Community Psychiatric Nurse
Community Psychiatric Nurse - £250 Bonus
Opportunity for Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Community Mental Health Team, Based in West Midlands
The team sits within the Community Mental Health Team with the role predominately managing a caseload of diverse service users, delivering a range of clinical skills and building a therapeutic and recovery-based relationship.
You will be taking on the role for clients and provide leadership to support others and ensuring that full assessment of individual care needs are undertaken.
There care must be planned, implemented and reviewed on a regular basis.
As part of this role you will be acting as a role model and promote effective teamwork across the service to meet individual client needs.
You must be able to ensure that the CPA and Mental Health Act is adhered to at all times, and to work within the boundaries set out by the Trust' Policies and Procedures.
It is essential that candidates have a valid NMC Pin.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be full time working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The Rate for this role is: £26 Per Hour
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: Up to £26 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-11 10:36:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Decorator Technician