Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Advanced Nurse / Clinical Practitioner
Opportunity available for an Advanced Nurse/ Clinical Practitioner to work within a ward, Based in Cambridge
The team sits within an a ward based setting with the role predominately be responsible for the delivery of evidence-based nursing services, working as part of the service multi-disciplinary team, delivering care within their scope of practice to the entitled patient population.
You will be working autonomously, the Nurse Prescriber will be responsible for a number of clinical areas such as health promotion, chronic disease management, health prevention, well man clinics, as well as supporting the management team in the reviewing of clinical policy and procedure.
You will have has access to appropriate clinical supervision and an appropriate named individual in the organisation to provide general advice and support on a day-to-day basis.
As part of this role you will develop, implement and embed health promotion and wellbeing programmes and develop, implement and evaluate individual treatment plans for acute and non-acute conditions.
This role is non patient facing, with remote working from site.
The hours for this role are Full Time - Annual Salary being Negotiable
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £49000 - £52000 per annum
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-11 10:36:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Decorator Technician