Claims and Insurance Manager
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority for a Claims and Insurance Manager in Tyneside (Hybrid) to manage the staff, budget and activities of the Claims and Insurance team to meet its service, performance and financial objectives.
The Role of Claims and Insurance Manager
- Contribute To develop the Authority's insurance strategy and policies to protect the Authority's assets and operations.
- To work alongside the Head of Commercial to help develop the Authority's Business Plan.
- To be responsible for budgets and support the arrangements associated with targets and budgets for the service.
- Co-ordinate the annual policy renewal process, and periodic tendering process for insurance contracts and appointment of external advisors/brokers in line with Financial Regulations and Contract Standing Orders.
The Person required for Claims and Insurance Manager
- Excellent understanding of the insurance market, and variety of insurances relevant to a local authority.
- Holds a suitable service relevant qualification and/or 5 years experience in a similar role.
Benefits of the Claims and Insurance Manager Role
- Role is short term (minimum 3 months) whilst recruiting for a permanent member of staff with the option of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate
- Excellent working arrangements as role can be undertaken mainly from home apart from any occasional site visits and to collect equipment on first day
- Weekly payroll with a very competitive rate of pay which is flexible for the right candidate based upon experience
If you are interested in the role of Claims and Insurance Manager, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £25 - £35 per hour
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tim Breaker
- Tel: 01772 208 969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-09 16:52:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist