Full Time - Hybrid
We are searching for a prospective Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to promote and progress the Council's response to dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour in the local community.
If successful in this role you will be the lead officer in resolving reported incidents of ASB.
Working within the community and responding to reports in a professional nature in order to resolve issues as effectively as possible.
The role involves managing ASB cases, investigating complaints, maintaining appropriate records, and overall providing excellent customer service in all areas.
Please note a full Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with residents and partners to resolve anti-social behaviour reports
- Knowledge of housing, civil, and criminal law and ability to utilise this to help reduce ASB
- Ability to take responsibility for own safety and create a safe working environment
- Ability to use initiative when operating alone and works well under pressure
- Full Enhanced DBS check required
- Respond and work to resolve reported cases of ASB, serious neighbour nuisance complaints, and co-ordinate investigations
- Advise customers on the Council's ASB policies and procedures
- Liaise with the Senior Community Safety Officer to inform them of all ASB cases allocated to you as lead officer
- Ensure reported cases of ASB are properly documented and follow up with key agencies where appropriate
- Conduct interviews with complainants, witnesses, and alleged perpetrators, in their homes or other locations.
This may involve working in liaison with the Police and relevant key agencies
- Prepare statements for Court and attend Court where necessary
- Support the Council's Lawyers in Court
- Provide advice and support to any witnesses attending Court where necessary
- Follow ASB County Protocol as well as Information Sharing Protocol
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Beth at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floor Layer
- Estate Maintenance Operative
- Family Support Worker
- Compliance Co-Ordinator Q079
- Internal Auditor
- Mechanical Biased Shift Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Purchasing Manager
- HSE Manager
- Health Safety & Environment Officer
- MASH Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Service Development Officer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Housing Support Worker
- Triage Officer
- Learning and Information Officer
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Decorator Technician