Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious and results-driven individual with a proven track record in recruitment, specifically within Allied Health Care?
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team at Service Care Solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated professional to take on a pivotal role that involves business development and expanding on existing client relationships.
Business Development: Cultivate and expand client relationships within the Allied Health Care sector, identifying new business opportunities.
Full-Cycle Recruitment: Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from candidate sourcing to placement, ensuring a high level of service.
KPI Achievement: Consistently meet and exceed key performance indicators, demonstrating a proactive and results-oriented approach.
Market Research: Stay abreast of industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to inform recruitment strategies.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant, preferably specialising in Allied Health Care.
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding recruitment KPI's.
- Strong business development and client management skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities.
- You'll be a warm and friendly person and a confident verbal and written communicator.
The Serious Details:
- A guaranteed salary to match or exceed your current salary/commission, to provide full piece of mind.
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- You get an annual billings bonus & profit share.
- We offer limitless progression opportunities, so we are looking for a candidate with great ambitions.
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives
- Recreational break out area with kitchen & bar facilities, pool table, gaming chair.
- Just look at our Instagram page "Service Care Solutions" to see what type of culture you would be joining.
If you are a motivated healthcare professional ready to make a significant impact within the business and want to join BIBA's Employer & Medium Business of the year, please contact me directly for an informal chat.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £60000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-17 15:26:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager