Recruitment Team Leader
Are you a senior recruiter with strong aspirations to become a Team Leader, or a Team Leader looking for a new opportunity within the Health Care Arena?
At Service Care Solutions, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced recruiter to join our Health care Division.
As Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless delivery of high-quality health care services, whilst supporting and coaching your team to deliver.
With Hybrid working, a flexible start to you day and an early finish on a Friday.
We are committed to pay the right salary for the right candidate!
If you are motivated and driven this could be the role for you.
- Lead and inspire a team of health care professionals, providing guidance and support.
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Monitor and assess team performance, providing constructive feedback and a coaching approach to development.
- Ensuring all our clients receive outstanding, first-class service.
- Ensure a service focused "can do" team culture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to prioritise.
- Ability to make sound decisions in high-pressure situations.
- Desire to build upon existing clients through Business Development within fast paced market.
- A positive communicator with a high level of resilience.
- Has excellent customer service and communication skills.
The Serious Details:
- A guaranteed salary/commission, to provide full piece of mind whilst you settle in.
- Uncapped commission structure, with no threshold.
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- You get an annual billings bonus & profit share.
- We offer limitless progression opportunities.
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with refreshments provided.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives
- Recreational break out area with kitchen & bar facilities, pool table, gaming chair and more.
Just look at our Instagram page "Service Care Solutions" to see what type of culture you would be joining.
If you want to join BIBA's Employer & Medium Business of the year, please contact me directly for an informal chat
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-17 15:22:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire