Fire Safety Lead
A client within the Public Sector based in Warwickshire is currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Lead to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to provide competent advice and guidance to the clients Management, specifically the responsible person, to meet its legal duties as set out in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver the overall operational objectives of fire safety; contribute to the strategic development of the service.
- Development, maintenance, and review of key fire safety related documents including the Council's Fire Safety Policy and Arrangements.
- Lead, plan and manage the client's wide approach to fire safety and fire prevention in line with current legislation.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- NEBOSH General Certificate held.
- Educated to NEBOSH Diploma level (or working towards)
- ISO 9001/18001 Auditor qualification
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- TechIOSH or CMIOSH
- IFE approved Fire Risk Assessment qualification
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £33 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: asap
- Duration: on going
- Rate: Up to £33 per hour + umbrella
- Location: Warwickshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-17 11:01:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston