Registered Mental Health Nurse
Opportunity available for a Band 5 or 6 Registered Mental health Nurse to work within a hospital setting working solely Night Shifts, Based in Mansfield.
The team sits within Orchid Ward at Millbrook Mental Health Unit.
They offer inpatient care for older adults experiencing an acute mental health crisis, who cannot be supported in their own home.
The service focuses on assessment of need, treatment, and recovery and places the service user at the centre of care planning.
The service is for people aged over 65.
You will be carrying out clinical practice within designated clinical areas, ensuring that high quality evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, interventions and evaluations for patients is provided.
You must be able to use your own skills, knowledge and resources to provide mentoring opportunities for staff within designated areas and promote positive attitudes towards mental health.
It essential you have received your PMVA training for this role.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 7 days covering Night Shifts
The hourly rate for his role is:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £20.00
Saturday / Nights: £26.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £32.00
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £25.00
Saturday / Nights: £32.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £38.00
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £20 - £38 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Mansfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-17 10:26:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager