General Practice Nurse
General Practice Nurse - Chronic Disease Management
Opportunity for a a Practice Nurse to work on a Permanent Basis, Based in Hampshire
The role is based within the GP practice with the role predominantly to provide leadership to the Junior members of the Practice Nursing Team, in collaboration with the Nurse Lead and General Practitioners, to develop an effective, quality driven Practice Nurse Service.
You will promote integrated nursing practice within wider nursing team (Practice Nurses, District Nurses and Health Visitors) underpinned by the development of evidence based practice guidelines, for shared delivery of care to the whole practice population.
Further, to ensure clinical effectiveness by monitoring of key quality markers relating to guidelines.
As part of this role you will attend to patients who wish to be seen by a health care professional, Seeing and advising people in respect of their continuing medical and nursing needs.
These patients will have booked appointments but they may also be a requirement to see extra or emergency patients.
- Practice independently, in accordance with NMC code of conduct and with reference to Practice Guidelines, and appropriately referring to other professionals.
- Maintain accurate, legible and timely documentation of care and utilisation of I.T.
- Provide assessments, screening and treatment services and Health Education advice.
- Provide Treatment Room work including Cervical Screening and Wound Care with up to date education and skills
- Provide Diabetes Chronic Disease management
The role will be on a Permanent contract working 37.5 Hours Per Week
The Salary for this role is Negotiable based upon experience
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £30000.00 per annum + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Farnborough, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-17 09:10:48 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Estates Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor
- Programme Manager
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Occupational Health Physician
- Probation officer
- Group Finance Manager
- Financial Services Team Leader
- General Practitioner
- Community Care Officer
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Support worker
- Family Support Worker
- Business Support officer
- Social worker
- Senior Social Worker
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Team Manager