Job Title: Repair Planner
Work Pattern: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00
Contract: Temp Ongoing - Potential for Perm
Service Care Solutions for Repair Planner for our client.
You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering excellent customer service through the effective planning of responsive repairs.
You will also be responsible for ensuring regulatory and statutory compliance throughout the whole process.
Job Role -
- Monitor, manage and maintain the diaries of field-based staff to ensure customer satisfaction when completing repairs.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and contracts and work collaborate to ensure customer receive the best possible service.
- Take ownership of challenging messages and difficult conversations with customers, contractors, and colleagues to overcome problems, including helping to resolve complaints.
- Comply with policies, procedures and guidelines and recognise when to escalate for exceptions.
- Implement and support changes to service delivery.
- Undertaking any other Admin duties to meet the requirement of the role.
- Ensure that Out Of Hours records are processed and responded to in a timely fashion.
Experience and Desirables:
- Extensive customer service experience, ideally in a housing and/or repairs and maintenance environment.
- Experience of working with field-based staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and build rapport with customers across a range of contact channels, including telephone and email.
- Comfortable using standard Microsoft office packages and in-house systems.
- Confident learning and using new ICT systems.
- Ability to prioritise competing commitments and work accurately and methodically under pressure.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Arran at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an email to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £12.72 per hour
- Location: Warrington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208 966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-10 14:53:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire