A client within the Public Sector based in Wiltshire is currently recruiting for a Response Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to ensure the clients properties are maintained to the highest standard via delivery of their responsive repairs service.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diagnosis of repairs, specifying remedial works and monitoring works through to completion.
- Provide a technical supporting role to the in house team and the clients customer services team.
- Ensure all CDM requirements are fulfilled.
To be considered for this role you will require a HND in construction or building surveying.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Experience of maintenance management and/or construction management.
- Knowledge, understanding and some experience of how to manage contracts within budgetary constraints.
- Involvement/experience of effective project management.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £42,000.00 per annum.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: asap
- Rate: Up to £42000.00 per annum
- Location: Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-10 14:41:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire