Registered mental health Nurse Derbyshire NHS
Are you a Registered mental Health Nurse wanting flexibility in Derbyshire?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Band 5 registered mental health nurse wanting flexible hours to suit your needs; you decide your working days and choose from flexible shifts such as early, late, long days, part or full time.
The position involves working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
Experience in PMVA or MAPA is beneficial.
*£250 sign up bonus once worked 150 hours
The Limited company hourly rates are from £25.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Daily payroll runs
, Excellent pay rates
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £25 - £37 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Samantha Dix
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-09 16:59:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager