Band 6 Crisis RMN - Chapel en le Frith
Opportunity available for an RMN to work within an NHS setting, Based in Chapel en Le Frith
The team sits within the Chapel en le Frith Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment Team..
Our Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Teams are designed to offer a robust alternative to mental health inpatient admission.
The teams aim to provide a safe service in the least restrictive environment, causing minimum disruption to the service user's life, whilst meeting the needs of people experiencing an acute mental health crisis.
The service also makes referrals where needed to the hospital mental health services, responding to individuals with acute mental health problems and referring them to the most appropriate service.
It is a 24 hour service with a rapid response level to referrals.
The crisis resolution and home treatment teams provide an intensive service aiming to intervene and support service users in the early stages of acute psychiatric presentations.
Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
Proven experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
Must have a car available for work and be willing to travel within the community as part of the role.
Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working mainly day shifts, full time Monday - Sunday and shift patterns include 9am-6pm or 1pm-10pm.
Long Days can also be considered.
The hourly rates for his role are as follows:
Days (Monday - Friday) - £26
Nights/Saturdays - £32
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £38
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £26 - £38 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Chapel-en-le-Frith, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-09 13:56:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire