Early Help Officer
Service Care Solutions has a new opportunity working on behalf of Nottingham County Council as a Early Help Officer!
Nottingham Council are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their Early Help Team helping to support children, young adults and families!
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with the opportunity of hybrid working which is currently paying £25ph!
Requirements for the role:
Previous experience working with vulnerable families
Previous experience working with children/young adults
Previous experience working within safeguarding
Must be able to drive
Must hold full enhanced DBS
Day to day life within the role will include:
Providing advice and guidance to children, Young adults and families
Dealing with a range of safeguarding concerns
Take part in supervised contact meetings
Drive to relevant areas to attend/assist within meetings
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Macy… email@example.com
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager