Blackburn with Darwen Children's Services are seeking an Emergency Duty Team Social Worker.
The role is full time 37 hours per week.
15% bonus per hour for unsociable hours (£34.50ph).
What is required?
- The EDT Social Worker provides an emergency social work service for adults and children believed to be at risk of significant harm; and for whom delay until the next working day would be detrimental.
- The EDT Social Worker responds to a variety of statutory and non-statutory social care emergencies.
These can include the most serious child protection concerns, adult safeguarding concerns and complex mental health act assessments.
- The EDT Social Worker operates outside office hours.
The service runs from 17:00pm on weekdays until 09.00am the following day.
At weekends and bank holidays cover is provided 24 hours a day.
- The team is currently based at Hopwood Court, a short distance out of Blackburn town centre.
You need to have a Social Work qualification, Approved Mental Health Practitioner status and substantial post-qualification experience in social care.
- Experience in Childrens social work is essential.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
- Start: 04/12/2023
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + 15 % bonus for unsociable hours
- Location: Blackburn, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Chris Richardson
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-07 11:51:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager