Service Care Solutions are supporting a charity and they require an individual with extensive knowledge of working with Substance Misuse service users to enable high level of engagement, it is imperative to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and most importantly the service users.
The key responsibility for the Recovery Worker is to have exceptional Risk Assessment and Risk Management skills.
LOCATION: South West London
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
DURATION: 3 months
PAY RATE: £19 - £23 (negotiable depending on experience)
Recovery Worker Duties
- Build therapeutic relationships and deliver a tailor-made package of care including:
- Recognised psycho-social interventions;
- Harm minimisation and brief interventions.
- Carry out risk assessments and risk management.
Recovery Worker requirements
- Excellent understanding of drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within a related field.
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of personal IT competency.
- The ability to accurately update and maintain records in a timely fashion and to work to deadlines for the submission of information, e.g.
- Good working knowledge of mental health interventions, services and good practice.
- Experience of working in an outcomes-focussed environment.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge
- Excellent pay rates
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
If you are interested in applying, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any Candidates you refer who we place in to work on a minimum 3-month contract
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager