Administrator - Generic
Job Title: Administrator - Generic (Admin and Clerical)
Basis: Temporary Ongoing
Location: Basingstoke - RG21
Work Pattern: Mon - Fri | 09:00 - 17:00
We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our team and play a vital role in our day-to-day operations.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration and clerical support to colleagues, contributing to the delivery of high-quality services that effectively promote our client and its members.
- Work under moderate supervision while being accountable for individual results and their impact on both Sovereign and the team.
- Act as the first point of contact for team-related inquiries, liaising with internal and external customers to solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete various day-to-day activities, seeking guidance on issues outside of personal expertise and highlighting queries requiring attention.
- Take responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries, generate/amend and circulate correspondence, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Arrange and coordinate electronic diaries for meeting attendance, occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team, and taking minutes as required.
- Compile satisfaction surveys, assist with the preparation of statistics and reports, and contribute to projects by collaborating with others.
- Maintain accurate filing systems, update records promptly, and archive documents in compliance with our client's requirements and procedures.
- Implement new procedures as directed, actively participate in departmental reviews, and suggest solutions and improvements when necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding business-sensitive and personal information acquired through work.
- Observe and comply with Health and Safety policies, as well as equal opportunities and customer care guidelines.
- Participate in learning and development activities to enhance personal effectiveness and improve performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and to meet the changing needs of the organization.
If you are currently seeking work and are interested in the above role, please send me an email to David.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call directly on 01772 208 966.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £14.85 per hour + Umbrella per hour
- Location: Basingstoke, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: David Jones
- Tel: 01772 298 966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-01 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire