Repairs Call Handler
Job Title: Repairs Call Handler
Location of the job: Lewisham SE13
Contract type: Temp (potential temp to perm)
Weekly hours: 36 hours
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Start date: ASAP
The role of the repairs call handler is to handle a high volume of inbound calls to the repairs line while accurately diagnosing, raising and scheduling a wide range of repairs for residents and communicating regularly with all stakeholders (residents, colleagues and contractors).
You'll need to be confident using own initiative and have the ability to update systems and follow processes.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and colleagues, successfully handling a
wide range of queries (including accurately diagnosing, scheduling and logging
repairs) right first time only escalating to specialist teams and contractors when
- Offer a speedy, consistent and professional customer experience across a range of
channels (voice calls, live chats, emails, customer portal, mobile app, CRM,
telephony systems, repairs systems, knowledge base, Orchard & Outlook).
- Quickly and accurately record and update all customer contacts and requests for
services, repairs, bookings and appointments using all relevant in-house systems.
- Contribute in achieving contact centre targets for grade of service, abandoned calls,
right first time, customer portal/app sign ups and overall customer satisfaction,
following agreed policies and procedures.
- Strong contact centre experience in high volume inbound role
- Experience working in the social housing and/or repairs sectors is desirable
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager