Police National Computer Database Admin
Job Title: PNC Database Coordinator
Pay Rate: Up to £12 per hour
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The overall purpose of the role is to create and maintain accurate and comprehensive records on the national database of the Police National Computer (PNC).
Additionally, the role involves researching, extracting, interpreting, and disseminating information from the PNC, Niche, and Police National Database.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS: The key result areas in the role are as follows:
All data entry must adhere to National Guidance, Data Protection Act, and MOPI.
Utilize knowledge and experience to identify any potential threats or risks and make appropriate decisions.
Interrogate and interpret intelligence and information from relevant IT systems, applying professional judgment to evaluate threat, risk, and harm, and providing accurate information in accordance with Data Protection principles.
Scrutinize the information returned to ensure the release of only relevant information in compliance with Data Protection principles.
Take necessary action in respect of printouts received from Hendon Data Centre to ensure that TVP-owned PNC entries are accurate and relevant (DAF Prints).
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, we welcome your application.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter.
Contact Lewis Ashcroft for more information or to apply:
Phone: 01772 208962
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin our team and contribute to ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of critical law enforcement databases.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire