Targeted Services Officer
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Targeted Services Officer to join Liverpool City Council's prevention team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly expanded Prevention Team working with young people, parents and carers in school settings as part of a multi-disciplinary team to improve young people's engagement with education, improve attendance and support young people on their education journey.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Support young people to improve their attendance
- Improve their engagement in the education setting
- To work collaboratively with stakeholders including schools, safeguarding teams, health care providers, CAMHS and the Police to achieve the best outcomes for children in education settings
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Significant experience in an SEN setting
- Experience working with children/families ideally aged 11+
- Experience of case management with young people
- Hold a full UK driver's license and have access to your own vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
Full time position, 35 hours per week.
Rate of paying from £17.04 P/H.
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire