Legal Assistant (childcare Team)
Service Care Legal are recruiting a Legal assistant within a Local Authority.
The successful candidate will be joining a successful, growing team.
The role will be hybrid 3 days in office, looking for someone with experience in childcare or Public Law, conducting care proceedings and processing court orders.
ROLE: Legal assistant (childcare team)
CONTRACT: 6 months Locum - Possible on going
- Candidate will be confident to provide support to Solicitors and team members.
- The role will involve some Admin tasks.
- Drafting court applications, prepare witness statements, deal with correspondence, brief and help instruct the counsel and other experts.
- A hard working, supportive and enthusiastic individual.
- Prior experience within a legal team essential.
Preferable with Local Authoirty experience but this is not essential.
- Strong communicator with clients, solicitors and colleagues following a good use of admin skills also necessary.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month ongoing
- Rate: £13 - £15 per hour
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-20 15:27:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager