Family Safeguarding Social Worker
Family Safeguarding Social Worker needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bognor
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours
Salary - Up to £42ltd per hour
- Family Safeguarding social workers are required in the office twice a week and for duty weeks which are 1 in every 5 weeks.
- Family safeguarding social workers will build effective relationships based on clear communication and respect with children, young people and families
- Family safeguarding social workers are at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families.
- Children's social workers are responsible for achieving positive change and improved outcomes by undertaking high quality assessments, care planning and, as appropriate, child protection investigations, to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible.
- Safeguarding family social workers ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with our policies, procedures, and relevant legislation.
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within Children's Social Work
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car.
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have not previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a “thank you” bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £38 - £42 per hour
- Location: Bognor Regis, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-20 15:23:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire