Advanced Practitioner Duty & Assessment
Advanced Practitioner needed within the Duty and Assessment team for the London Borough of Barnet
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Barnet Council
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - Up to £8.50ltd per hour
Hybrid working, in the office around twice per week.
Every 4th week will be a duty week and you would need to be in most of that week.
- Advanced Practitioners will have the skills and ability to practice at a higher level which includes deputising for the line manager in circumstances where the line manager is not available, or they are delegate to act in a line management position by the designated Head of Service.
- Advanced practitioners within the duty and assessment team will assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases and support and mentor less experienced social workers.
- Advanced Social workers will ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance targets.
What is required?
- Must have substantial and demonstrable experience of working as a qualified social worker within a statutory Children's Social Care setting.
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have not previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a “thank you” bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £38.5 per hour
- Location: Edgware, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-20 15:02:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CAMHS Crisis Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor
- Senior Estates Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor
- Programme Manager
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Occupational Health Physician
- Probation officer
- Group Finance Manager
- Financial Services Team Leader
- General Practitioner
- Community Care Officer
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Support worker
- Family Support Worker
- Business Support officer
- Social worker
- Senior Social Worker