Asbestos Compliance Inspector
A client within the Public Sector based in Warwickshire is currently recruiting for an Asbestos Compliance Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To carry out asbestos re inspections across a portfolio of HRA properties (usually but not limited to communal areas).
- To identify issues relating to asbestos containing materials and associated levels of risk and progress appropriate actions to complete removal and/or make safe.
- To deal with contractors such as IES in relation to the removal of asbestos.
- To work with the contractor liaison to raise purchase orders as appropriate.
- To track actions and inspections relating to asbestos risks across the portfolio.
- To undertake such other tasks and duties as may be assigned from time to time commensurate with the grade of the post.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £50 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: asap
- Duration: on going
- Rate: Up to £50 per hour + umbrella
- Location: Warwickshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-20 13:37:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager