A Client within the Education sector based in Surrey is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is an ongoing contract on full time basis in their Surrey based Campus, the ideal candidate must have experience working with an estates team overseeing an interal DLT.
The purpose of the role is to jointly manage a team of 20+ staff members being a variety of trades people who are responsible for the reactive and planned maintenance of the campus buildings.
As well as being able to effectively manage a team the post holder will have a strong knowledge of maintaining building services and structures.
- Supporting the Head of Maintenance in the implementation of the University's ‘Strategic Planning' processes with an emphasis on front of house operational management of the DLT in support of the long-term issues of growth, sustainability and hybrid working and their leading edge of estate capital, recurrent and compliance works programmes, governance, and services.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering up to £26 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35 based on experience.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £26 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-18 17:31:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse