A client within the Public Sector based in Wiltshire is currently recruiting for a Repairs Supervisor to join their maintenance team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to supervise the building maintenance operatives to ensure that the team is working efficiently and safely in accordance with the health and safety policies.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To coordinate and supervise building maintenance operatives to ensure the most cost effective and economical use of resources and advice the repairs Managers of the level of resources required on individual jobs.
- Pre-inspect work to identify work content, duration and materials required and where poor descriptions may cause delays and liaison with surveyors to clarify before works commence.
- Produce detailed schedules of works and specify the requirements of the job in order to enable the in-house workforce to carry out the works.
- To carry out site compliance inspections to ensure that ladders, portable appliances, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, personnel protective equipment are within their inspection dates.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: asap
- Duration: on going
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + umbrella
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-16 16:19:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager