Are you a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with Mental Health issues? Are you looking for a home-based opportunity?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for a Permanent opportunity, supporting high-functioning patients with an array of Mental Health conditions.
This is a home-based opportunity with no travel required.
Our Client are a clinically led organisation, established over 13 years ago.
They provide support to Employers, Insurers and Occupational Health providers, delivering high-quality psychological assessments over across a diverse range of sectors.
Job Purpose: Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Adults
Salary: £53,000 - £60,000 + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Location: Remote Working
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week but less will be considered (2 Days +)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team and provide Psychological Assessments and 1:1 treatment to patients with a variety of Mental Health needs.
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Substantial Mental Health experience
- Individual fortnightly supervision
- Weekly team meetings, including CPD and peer supervision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations and Simply Health
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
- Access to Vitality Health
- £250 Welcome bonus
- £250 Referral bonus
- £150 Agency switch bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
The listed bonuses are paid via Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £53000 - £60000.00 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-13 15:19:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager