Safeguarding Contextual Coordinator
Contextual Safeguarding Coordinator needed with London Borough of Hillingdon
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Hayes
Duration - Initially 5 month contract
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £18.36 per hour
- As a safeguarding coordinator you will be required to use the contextual safeguarding approach to complete context assessments and interventions that focus on decreasing serious youth violence
- Outreach practitioners are required to understand and deliver meaningful peer group interventions to safeguard the children in Hayes and the information and intelligence will be shared with AXIS to improve multiagency preventative targeted responses to improve the outcomes for children and families.
- Outreach practitioners will identify community contextual safeguarding champions across Hayes from a range of organisations including leisure centres, youth clubs, voluntary, schools, faith based and community organisations.
What is required?
- A recognised qualification in a related profession e.g.
Social Work, education, youth work, child and family development or equivalent experience.
- Contextual Safeguarding accreditation or similar
- Full driving licence and access to a car
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months
- Rate: Up to £18.36 per hour
- Location: Hayes, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-12 11:12:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CAMHS Crisis Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor
- Senior Estates Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor
- Programme Manager
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Occupational Health Physician
- Probation officer
- Group Finance Manager
- Financial Services Team Leader
- General Practitioner
- Community Care Officer
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Support worker
- Family Support Worker
- Business Support officer
- Social worker
- Senior Social Worker