Childcare Legal Assistant
Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a local authority, based in the Nottinghamshire, which is in need of a Legal Assistant to join their Childcare Law team.
The role will predominantly deal with casework on behalf of the Childcare legal team.
This role would ideally suit a law/LPC graduate with some legal experience.
ROLE: Legal Assistant - Childcare Law Team
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire, hybrid working
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 month contract
The role of a Legal Assistant:
- Assist Lawyers with functions relating to Childcare law
- Undertake case work and support other officers within the Childcare legal team
- Liaise with clients of the council and assist with new and ongoing case files
- Someone with office legal experience, ideally at a local authority
- A reliable individual who is willing to work hard as part of a team and is looking to commit to a position
- Ideally someone who has used a case management system previously.
This is not essential as training will be provided.
Benefits to the Legal Assistant role:
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career opportunities
- Weekly pay
If this Legal Assistant opportunity sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £13 - £15 per hour
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Hugh Barnes
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-11 16:52:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager