St Michaels, Tenterden
21 hours per week
£13,908 pro rata salary
One of the largest Housing Associations in Kent is recruiting for a Scheme Assistant to support the Scheme Manager of an Extra Care supported housing service in Tenteden.
As a Scheme Assistant you will support the Scheme Manager to deliver a high quality housing management service to tenants in an Extra Care Scheme.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a varied activities programme and encourage tenants to support their own activities.
- Provide a settling in service for new tenants to introduce all aspects of the scheme and services available.
- Comply with health and Safety policies and procedures and fire checks for the scheme.
- Collaborate with West Kent resident involvement team to maximise the opportunity for our tenants to achieve their aspirations.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to customers ensuring that their needs are met.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the scheme.
- Report any safeguarding concerns to your line manager.
To be considered for this Scheme Assistant role, you will require previous experience of working within a supported housing sevice, as well as the following skills and experience:
- The desire to make a positive difference for our older tenants living in Extra Care.
- Able to use Microsoft office packages.
Confident using new or bespoke ICT systems and databases.
- Ability to tailor your written and verbal communication to suit individual needs.
- Demonstrate ability to analyse and prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships and gain trust while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to make confident decisions in any situation using sound judgement.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Able to solve problems and offer practical solutions in a reasonable timescale.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of team goals
- Commitment to applying equality and diversity to customer service.
- Experience of delivering a service to a required standard.
- Willingness to research and learn about services for older persons.
- Physically able to respond quickly to emergencies anywhere on the scheme site, and able to comfortably use stairs.
Due to the nature of clients you will be supporting in this role, you will require an enhanced DBS.
This is a part time Scheme Assistant role, working 21 hours per week on the below working patter
- 2pm - 6pm Tuesday to Friday
- 8am - 1pm Saturday
The FTE salary for this role is £24,506 but the pro rata salary for this position is £13,908, along with an excellent benefits package.
If this Scheme Assistant role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Scheme Assistant role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Scheme Assistant role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £13908.00 per annum
- Location: Tenterden, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-11 12:59:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire