Adult's Social Worker
Adult's Social Worker needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester
Duration - Permanent
Hours per week - full and part time available
Salary - £34,723 - £36,298 per annum dependent on experience (up to £8000 relocation allowance, T&Cs apply)
- To work within the Adult Social Care Locality Team
- To work alongside adult social care practitioners, managers and other professionals within a range of Locality offices, including hospital settings and a specialist learning disabilities team.
- Prioritise supporting people in crisis to regain control of their lives, working together to achieve effective plans to reduce risk and ensure people are more stable
- To coordinate and manage section 42 enquiries and complex, high risk situations, utilising professional judgement throughout
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- Experience as a Qualified Social Worker within Adults Social Care
Applications from skilled workers will be considered as long as you have the below:
- A minimum of 1 year's experience working in a Social Worker role within a statutory setting
- Currently SWE registered
- Looking to move Certificate of Sponsorship and relocate to Gloucestershire
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £34723 - £36298 per annum + + up to £8000 relocation allowance
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-11 12:50:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills