Are you a Family Therapist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting young children with eating disorders?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced Family Therapist for a Permanent opportunity.
Our client is established with a network of over 90 services across the UK.
They provide support within Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities and Autism, Children and Education.
The client offers training opportunities and regular clinical supervision.
Job Purpose: Family Therapist
Salary: £45500 + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week | Part-Time will be considered
- Will support young children aged 12-17 with eating disorders
- You will contribute to the work of the multi-disciplinary team (MDT), offering mental health assessment and generic interventions, alongside specialist family and systemic psychotherapy.
The post holder will contribute a systemic perspective to the service and offer specialist advice, consultation to CAMHS colleagues and professionals in partner agencies.
In addition, you will contribute to clinical supervision and training, as required and in line with experience.
- MSc/ Post Graduate Diploma in Family and Systemic Psychotherapy
- Registration with UKCP
- 4 years post qualifying experience
- Substantial CAMHS experience
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £45500.00 per annum + £250 bonus scheme
- Location: Waterlooville, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Bhumi Patel
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-11 10:33:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire