Leaving Care Personal Advisor
Leaving Care Personal Advisor needed with London Borough of Barnet
Start Date- ASAP
Location - North Finchley
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £20.10per hour
- As a personal advisor you will be required to manage a caseload of care leavers, providing them guidance, support, and advice within the statutory framework for providing services.
- Personal advisors are required to support care leavers to enable them to gain practical self-care skills and allow them to understand and manage themselves as an individual as well as their relationship with others.
- Personal advisors draw up and implement Pathway Plans which are appropriate to the young person's circumstances, needs, potential and aspirations.
- As a personal advisor you are the advocate on behalf of care leavers and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary sector agencies and professionals to ensure effective co-ordination and provision of services to care leavers.
- Personal advisors are expected to work within the office 1 day per week and conduct face to face visits
What is required?
- Relevant degree, or equivalent qualification or experience, demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in providing advice and support to young people.
- Experience of working with young people and multi-agency working
- Evidence of good assessment skills, including the ability to ensure regular reviews and risk management with a variety of young people.
Evidence of effectively prioritising work and meeting deadlines
If you are interested, please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £20.1 per hour
- Location: Barnet, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-10 15:15:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager