A Housing Association based in Kent is currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join their Team as soon as possible.
This is an ongoing contract on full time basis offering hybrid working from the office in Kent, the ideal candidate must have HNC or Diploma in Building Studies and/or significant relevant experience along with previous experience of managing a Technical team
The purpose of the role is to line manage the team of Building Surveyors in the clients compliancy area where you will be coordinating their activity, ensuring professional service delivery that meets expectations.
Carrying out negotiation and evaluation of tenders and quotations through to formal appointment.
Ensuring all facilities, installations and services under control remain compliant.
Ensuring the water systems that the Council is responsible for remain wholesome and safe and are regularly tested in accordance with approved schemes specific to each property.
Undertaking inspections and servicing and repairs to ensure that all passive and active fire safety provisions and facilities remain fit for purpose and adequate.
- In order to be proficient in this role you will have HNC or Diploma in Building Studies and/or significant relevant experience along with previous experience of managing a Technical team.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £26.28 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35 based on experience.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £26 - £28 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Ashford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-10 12:28:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills