Contract: Temporary (4 months initial)
Rate: £300-325 per day umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
*Hybrid Working - one day per month
Service Care Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in Bedfordshire for a Finance Analyst on a temporary basis.
The Finance Analyst will join the Adult Social Care Finance team and will assist the Senior Finance Business Partner in developing accounting, budgeting and financial advice.
- Financial guidance in the effective management control of the authority's medium-term financial strategy, revenue budgets, capital programme, and the annual statements of accounts processes
- Liaise with and advise budget holders particularly in relation to budgetary management, forecasting, savings and associated matters.
- Manage, motivate and develop the Senior Finance Officer's through co-ordinating and planning their workload and monitoring progress to ensure that work complies with statutory regulations and organisational policies and objectives that are in place.
- Maintenance of accounting arrangements in respect of one or more Service Groups including:
- Maintenance and reconciliation of appropriate revenue accounting records.
- Preparation of year end accounts.
- Provision of financial management information to service groups.
- Preparation of Grant claims.
- Preparation of statutory returns.
- Financial appraisal of projects and initiatives (including the effects of new legislation).
- CCAB/CIMA Qualified Accountant or Part-Qualified with extensive experience
- Experience in Local Authority finance, preferably within Adult Social Care
- Experience of medium-term financial strategy and providing advice to budget holders
- Experience of capital programme, revenue budgets and statement of accounts is highly desirable
- Great communication skills with the ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Months
- Rate: £300 - £325 per day
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Greg Waite
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-10 10:12:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire