Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker required in Wakefield to join area team and conduct vital direct work with children and families in the area.
Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Apply NOW to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed individual to support social workers in their role and supervise court ordered family time.
This position is:
* Full time - 37 hours per week
* Initial 6 month contract - with possibility of extension
Due to the nature of this position, we are looking for candidates with previous experience working with children, young people and families.
*Candidates will also be required to hold a valid driving license and have access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 6 month
- Rate: £14.44 - £17.76 per hour
- Location: Pontefract, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emily Bentley
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-09 15:33:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire