Adult's Social Worker
Adult's Social Worker needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Headington
Duration - Permanent
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £33,820 - £40,478 per annum dependent on experience
- To work as part of the Community Support Service
- You will be required to work collaboratively across adult social care and partner agencies to support and promote strong communities, making a real difference to the people and communities we service
- Use strength-based approaches, ensuring that in responding to eligible needs all options including the use of informal support networks, community resources, and the assessment of equipment and adaptations are explored in order to achieve identified outcomes
- To undertake timely and proportionate assessments, reviews and professional interventions and other duties relating to individuals, families and carers
- Ensure support plans are reflective of the persons needs and outcomes by providing a clear breakdown of how these are being met, regardless of determination of eligibility
What is required?
- Recognised Social Work qualification
- Social Work England registered
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience undertaking strength-based assessments and reviews
- Experience of working with health and other agencies to deliver better outcomes
- 2 years post qualifying experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager