A leading Lancashire law firm are growing their Property Litigation Team.
They are looking to recruit a qualified Associate Solicitor with proven Property Litigation experience who can manage and handle a case load whilst over viewing and assisting in the team's development.
The position is a hybrid working basis with a scope of working closely with any of the firms branches based in Kendal, Preston, Garstang, Clitheroe, Lancaster, or the Lytham office.
ROLE: Property Litigation Associate Solicitor
LOCATION: South lakes & Lancashire
CONTRACT: Permanent Position
SALARY: Market Rate
Bonus - Significate commission opportunity on cash collect
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
- Advising and representing clients on a range of commercial property matters and other areas.
Enhancing knowledge on real estate property, landlord and tenant law as well as property contract and professional negligence.
- Develop relationships with Clients, Services and supporting junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 3 Year PQE within a property department and a current practising Solicitor/Lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, It and client facing skills.
- Experience in acting on a wide range of property litigation matters
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Rate: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-06 14:53:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager