Want to take your first step into the exciting world of Recruitment?
Do you enjoy engaging with customers and the self satisfaction when you suceed?
Are you motivated and driven?
If you answered yest to the above, this could be the next exciting opportunity for you!
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office based in Preston.
This is a hybrid role (after probation) with a level of flexibility.
As a recruitment Resourcer you will sourcing candidates for our Health care division and following the candidate through the on boarding process.
Experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have a real can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills.
As a recruitment resourcer, you will have 121 support and a comprehensive training programme.
This is a permanent opportunity, and can be your first step into a new exciting career.
Working for Service Care Solutions you are more than just a number, you will become a valued team member and we will help you celebrate success with monthly and quarterly awards.
- Create and Post Job Adverts
- Source, pre-screen and register new candidates.
- Receiving Inbound and making outbound Calls
- Supporting candidates through compliance and the on boarding process
- Obtaining candidate documents and completing replacement checks
- Supporting administrative tasks for the recruitment team
Benefits/social able side:
- First year OTE of £24,000, basic £21,000
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- In-house Training Academy with access to tailored courses
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with free grub and refreshments.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with TV's, pool table, car simulator
- Strong organisation skills
- Proficient in using a computer (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, hard working
If you fancy joining BIBA's Medium Business of the year and want to work for a company where you are more than just a number, hit the apply button and start your application today.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-06 14:42:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire