Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Luton
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Complete professional assessments of need and risk in respect of service users.
Taking the lead role and responsibility, you co-ordinate the multi agency approach to prevent and address child protection issues and children in need
- Undertake statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance relating to service users, risk assessments and investigations in relation to the protection of children with learning difficulties
- Plan professional intervention using the appropriate available resources ensuring needs are met through negotiation and consultation with professional colleagues and service users.
Promote anti discriminatory practice and the empowerment of service users.
- Keep appropriate case records, statistics and information.
Provide case reports and witness statements for Court when required, accountable to the requirements of both internal/external agencies inline with Luton Borough Council Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that the needs of service users are regularly reviewed and changes in circumstances and newly identified needs are addressed.
This will necessitate organising and chairing multi agency meetings.
- Substantial post qualifying experience in social work care field
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Social work qualification, and registered with Social Work England
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
- £5,500 market supplement and £963 essential car user allowance (subject to criteria)
If you are interested in the Social Worker, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £34723 - £37261 per annum
- Location: Luton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-05 17:26:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse