Ground Maintenance Operative
Service Care Solutions have an exciting opportunity working in partnership with a Housing Association who have a vacancy for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their team on a Temporary contract, where you'll be covering the Slough and surrounding areas.
This is a role working 40 hours a week at £13.38 per hour Umbrella Ltd.
We are looking for a proactive, great team player and someone with a good eye for detail who's looking for a new challenge.
Working within a team, you'll be responsible for the upkeep of the external communal areas, grass, shrubs and hedges.
You may also be required to undertake soft landscaping/minor tree work.
You'll be covering sites across Slough, Windsor and Ascot from the main base in Windsor and have the flexibility to plan your workload within a fortnightly round.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and well-driven individual looking to contribute to a dynamic and diverse team.
Our client are always looking to improve and empower the lives of residents and communities they live in.
Don't worry about getting from site to site, as you will be provided with a company van.
If this is the opportunity you've been looking for, we'd like to hear from you!
What you'll need:
- Practical amenity horticultural knowledge & experience
- PA1 and PA6AW qualifications (desirable, but not essential)
- NPTC certification or equivalent (desirable, but not essential)
- A full driver's license (with towing license desirable)
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Staff recognition scheme
Additional benefits are available should you become a permanent member of the Housing Association team.
For more details on this role and to apply, please email Prakash on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Prakash on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £13.38 per hour
- Location: Windsor, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Panchani
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-04 16:06:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HEART Responder
- Family Support Worker
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester