Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Tower Hamlets area who require a Caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for this position along with holding a Full UK Manual Driving License.
This is a full time role working 8am till 4pm Monday to Friday with a total of 35 hours per week paying £15.68 per hour Umbrella LTD.
The role involves the following duties:
- Completing cleaning tasks in compliance with schedules, frequencies and methods.
- Weed spraying.
- Utilising equipment and technology, as directed and provided.
- To work as part of a team.
- To actively engage as part of the Environmental Services team to ensure clean and safe estates.
- To clean all common parts of a housing estate, in accordance with the local work programme.
- Remove and cleanly dispose of any overspill in refuse container storage rooms.
- Rotate refuse containers to avoid such overspills as required.
- Check refuse chutes and if possible, clear blockages.
If not possible to clear, report to the Neighbourhood Caretaking Team Leader or other appropriate officer.
- Empty and clean estate litterbins.
- Remove weeds and other plant material, as required, from hard standing areas.
- Litter pick all estate shrub/rose/flower beds.
- Sweep all hard standing communal areas including car parks, playgrounds and drying areas.
- Remove graffiti from any estate area within agreed timescales: Abusive/offensive/illegal = 24 hours.
All other graffiti within 5 working days.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Prakash on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £15.68 per hour
- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Panchani
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-04 13:34:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire