Job Title: Scheme Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Contract: 2-Month Temporary
Requirements: Experience in supported housing or a housing-related support environment is desired.
Knowledge of care and support services, including relevant legislation and good practice, is a plus.
Join a leading housing and support services provider dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families.
We are currently seeking a Scheme Manager to join our team in Bexhill-on-Sea.
The focus of this Scheme Manager role is to provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents and will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily welfare calls and checks on residents
- Carry out alarm checks as required
- Deliver an effective customer focused housing management and support service working with multi-agency partners
- Conduct assessments of risk and need and provide personalised support to residents.
- Understand the housing management performance targets relevant to your scheme(s) and take action to contribute to their achievement.
- Work closely with other agencies to ensure residents are able to access a full range of services and support.
- Maintain administration systems and databases, processes and accurate records and provide monthly performance reports and information for other reports
- Maintain Health and Safety requirements in accordance with Health and Safety policies and site-specific risk assessments.
Undertaking checks as required.
- Actively promote and encourage resident involvement and participation, in liaison with other teams as required.
Supporting residents to use online services where appropriate.
- Assist the income management team in ensuring rental and service charge income is maximised and recovered.
- Be proficient in the use of technology and competent in the use of Microsoft Office embracing new ways of working.
Maximising the use of mobile technology to carry out day to day and targeted activities/campaigns.
- Contribute to service improvement by actively putting forward ideas and contributing to team meetings and other events.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in supported housing or a housing-related support environment.
- Knowledge of care and support services, relevant legislation, and good practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective time management and task prioritization.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both individually and in a team.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Willingness to learn and engage in personal development opportunities.
If this Tenancy Coach role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Tenancy Coach role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Tenancy Coach role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse