Service Care Solutions are recruiting alongside a Scottish Government Legal Department.
They are looking for a Lawyer to join a collaborative, supportive Inquiry team with great training prospects for the Inquiry.
The successful candidate will be in a full-time position and will investigate and work alongside others during the Inquiry.
ROLE: Inquiry Lawyer
RATE: £250-£350-day rate (negotiable)
LOCATION: Edinburgh or Glasgow
OFFICE: 2 days office attendance, depending on Inquiry requirements.
CONTRACT: Minimum 12 month on going
The Role/ Responsibilities of the Inquiry Lawyer position:
- Providing support and advice throughout the over site of the Inquiry
- Managing the investigation and looking into building work, environmental factors and communication.
- Provide and interpret data to make correct decisions and high quality legal advice.
- Registered Solicitor/Lawyer or Advocate with the Law Society of Scotland, with experience of Inquiry work.
- Flexible and organised with your workload.
- Previous background of understanding public Law in Scotland or a willingness to learn.
- Strong communication and written skills to work collaboratively with Colleagues.
The benefits of the Inquiry lawyer Position:
- Weekly pay
- Hybrid working
- Flexibility of location (Glasgow or Edinburgh based)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to become a Inquiry lawyer or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months+
- Rate: £250 - £350 per day
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-29 15:46:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire