Family Hub Coach
Family Hub Coach (Childrens Services)
Staffordshire County Council are currently recruiting for a Family Hub Coach to operate within one of their new hubs, located in Lichfield, Tamworth, Layfield, Ladywood, Leek and Willenhall.
We are looking for 5x adult educators to deliver financial support sessions both 1:1 and in a group environment.
Your duties will be to work effectively with children and families to secure improved outcomes and reduce their need for specialist service interventions.
You must actively engage children, young people, and their parents/carers to ensure appropriate access to early and statutory education is secured and maintained.
You must also complete direct work with children, young people and their families maximizing their involvement in accordance with outcomes identified to the child's plan.
This will be a temporary role of 6 months with the option of being permanent based on performance and hard work.
The rate for the right candidate will be from £13.00ph upto £16.70ph and you will be working flexible from 08:30am to 17:00pm daily.
If you believe you are good fit for this opportunity, please contact Jordan on 01772 208964 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £13.41 - £16.70 per annum
- Location: Staffordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jordan Ainsworth
- Tel: 01772 208 964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-28 16:48:46 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HEART Responder
- Family Support Worker
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester