Finance Business Advisor Projects And Special Initiatives
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in West Yorkshire for a Permanent Finance Business Advisor (Projects and Special Initiatives) to directly support the Head of Budgeting Financial Accounting, Head of Finance and Director (Finance and Procurement) in providing leadership and proactive and creative advice when considering the financial implications of major new business initiatives.
The Role of Finance Business Advisor (Projects and Special Initiatives)
- To provide an effective advisory finance service to specific Strategic Directors.
- To promote business solutions through the delivery of financial services, ensuring principles of best value, value for money and risk management are embedded into service delivery.
- To support the Head of Finance in providing professional advice in accordance with professional standards, legislative requirements and Council policies and procedures.
- To manage, lead and motivate a small team of staff with highly technical and specialist skills as and when appropriate.
- To act in the absence of the Head of Finance as required.
The Person Required for Finance Business Advisor (Projects and Special Initiatives)
- Professional finance qualifications (CCAB or recognised equivalent) and proven track record of commitment to continual professional development.
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) relevant experience in a financial management environment, at a senior level, in a large, complex organisation.
- Intellectual ability to assimilate complex financial information and issues and disseminate to others in an understanding and meaningful way.
- Communicates effectively (written/verbal) and with confidence, providing clear, balanced advice and guidance.
Benefits of Finance Business Advisor (Projects and Special Initiatives) Role
- Supportive and flexible arrangements for employees with hybrid working available
- Permanent vacancy in an excellent local authority
If you are interested in the Finance Business Advisor (Projects and Special Initiatives) role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: 02/11/2023
- Rate: £48000 - £48582 per annum
- Location: Bradford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tim Breaker
- Tel: 01772 208 969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-28 11:45:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire