Community Psychiatric Nurse
Community Registered Mental Health Nurse - AMHT
Opportunity available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within AMHT Team, Based in Oxford
The team sits within a AMHT Mental Health Team with the role predominantly being predominately managing a caseload of diverse service users, delivering a range of clinical skills and building a therapeutic and recovery-based relationship.
You will be taking on the role of care co-ordinator for clients and provide leadership to support others and ensuring that full assessment of individual care.
needs are undertaken.
There care must be planned, implemented and reviewed on a regular basis.
As part of this role you will be acting as a role model and promote effective teamwork across the service to meet individual client needs.
You must be able to ensure that the CPA and Mental Health Act is adhered to at all times, and to work within the boundaries set out by the Trust' Policies and
The hours for this role are Full Time with shifts being Monday to Friday
The hourly rate for this role is: £30 Per Hour
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-27 15:48:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager