Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Position: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Employment Type: Agency Basis
About Us: Service Care Solutions are seeking a capable Registered Mental Health Nurse to contribute to our critical mental health care services on an agency basis.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Registered Mental Health Nurse within the NHS agency staffing team, you will be a key asset in delivering essential mental health care.
- Conducting assessments and creating personalised care plans.
- Administering medication and monitoring responses.
- Providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintaining a safe patient environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current NMC registration as a Mental Health Nurse.
- A minimum of 12-months experience in mental health nursing.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Empathy and patient-centred approach.
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Fully enhanced DBS check provided free of charge
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
- Uniform provided
£250 Sign-up bonus available for Qualified nurses.
If you are interested and would like further details, please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £21.13 - £31.13 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lucy Watson
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-27 13:42:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire